HFC Signage Project
You are not logged in
Before proceeding to the next steps you must Log In.
This site manages all "ad" related content for HFC's Digital Signage System.
To Upload an Ad
Step 1 - Convert PowerPoint slide to a .jpg image file
- Open the slide in PowerPoint
- Ensure the slide meets our digital signage guidelines.
- Click File > Save As...
- Save as type: JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)
- Click Save
Step 2 - Upload and Schedule
- Click "Upload Slide" above.
- Add a title and click "Choose File"
- Select the image you created in step 1, click Open then Upload.
- Select the last day the ad should run. Ads running longer than 4 weeks will require special approval. By default, ads will run for 3 weeks.
- Click Save
Step 3 - Approval
Once your ad is submitted, a member of the web or communications team will review your submission based on the guidelines provided by Marketing & Communications. If your ad is not approved, a team member will contact you with the changes required for re-submission.
To Revise an Ad
- Log in to the HFC Digital Signage website.
- Click My Content (or Current Slides, if available).
- Click the "Edit" link next to your ad.
- Click "Remove" next to the ad pictured.
- Upload the new .jpg file.
- Click "Publishing options" at the bottom of the page, add a Moderation note, and then set the Moderation State to "Needs Review" (or "Published" if this option is available).
- Click Save.